Sunday, May 11, 2014

1 Year Anniversary


Wow!  It's been a long time since I've posted here!  I'm trying to create once a week now.  This week I made a card for my boyfriend for our 1 year anniversary.


I used a card I found on My Creative Corner as my inspiration for his card.

Materials:
White card stock
Basic Black card stock (Stampin' Up)
Basic Black ink pad (Stampin' Up)
Basic Black Stampin' Write (Stampin' Up)
The Perfect Words stamp set (Stampin' Up)
Priceless stamp set (Stampin' Up)
Red Jeweled Heart 
 Stamp-a-ma-jig (Stampin' Up)


White Base is 4 7/8" x 6  3/8"
Large black layer is 4 3/8" x 5 3/4"
Large white layer is 4 3/16" x 5 11/16"
Small black layer is 2 1/2" x 3 11/16
Small White layer is 2 7/16" x 3 5/8"

This was a lot of fun and I thank Wanda over at My Creative Corner for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment with a link to your blog if you have one! Blessed Be!

Free Blog Counter